New Cabs for the Bead Shop!

square citrine cabochon
Okay I am excited to announce that after several years of research and desire, I am going to have to just do it. I really want to learn to how to make pretty soldered pendants and rings and all the really good stuff. Now that I have the bead shop and a super ton of beads..I think I will just have to do it now!

Just look at these pretty 8mm citrine antique cushion cabochons above. These would be so pretty in a ring or a pendant. These remind me of drops of crystal clear honey..so shiny and beautiful!

round turquoise cabochonI just took some photo's of these beautiful turquoise smooth round cabochons. They measure about 5mm and are a great quality, with that earthy sweet look. Turquoise is one of my favorite summer wears. These cabs are also a new addition to 101 Best Beads!

rainbow moonstone cabochonI also have a lot of new 7 mm rainbow moonstone cabochons just waiting to be displayed in a hot "Bella" twilight ring! Gosh these are super pretty. Moonstone is a haunting gemstone for me and it does literally yank at my "soul". I have a pair of earrings that I created in my shop called "Soul. Anytime now I will be getting the 10mm rainbow moonstone cabs in. I can't wait.

So, for those of you wanting to learn and grow in the craft of jewelry design..contact me. I found this great forum called the "Starving Jewelry Artist". You have to check them out. And, there is some great tutorials on "Jewelry Lessons.com" as well. I will be compling a list here of sites that get's the newbie started, as I go along . I am actually ordering most of tools, torch and kiln in the next week or so.

If your willing to learn and grow with me..let me know. I would also love to post your work and ideas here if your open to that. I know I will be.

Thanks for reading everyone and for checking out 101 Best Beads!

No comments: