Learn to Make Jewelry

Hey everyone! If you are interested in learning to create fun jewelry and gather ideas , tips and tricks to jewelry making..check out JewelryLessons.com! What a great way to learn..from the best in the industry!

At JewelryLessons.com you can learn about shows, events, classes and workshops. It is a great community of nice people who want to help you love making jewelry!

Also as you know, I have just taken over Best Beads on Etsy which is now known as 101BestBeads.Etsy.com. If you happen to see something you like just mention "jewelrylessons" and I will give you a10% discount on the total of your order minus shipping. Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

PussDaddy said...

Nothing I could ever make could ever hold a candle to yours, I am sure.

PussDaddy

Karen said...

Hi! I have awarded you the Honest Scrap Award!

Please check out my blog!

www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

congratulations:)