Custom personalized name rings in sterling silver with flush set birthstones.
 

So.. today I finally finished this set of name rings with birthstones flushed set on each side.  Flush setting..is so much fun..but also challenging. I think I finally can say I feel truly comfortable with doing this on a regular basis.  After much much practice..it kind of begins to click in my brain ..and I realize it is technique ..and the way you hold your handpiece..etc.

Yes, I can flush set stones now.  It's something I like saying...

Believe it or not..I am still plugging away on orders still.  I am moving slower it feels. I feel a bit fatigued in the hands..and it spooks me. I think they need solid rest..but they are not really getting it yet..

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend.  It was snowing here last night and yesterday evening..dark cloudy ..rainy skies..where I live right now..  I am praying for happier weather..or at least some sun!

Cheers my blogger friends!

2 comments:

Kimberly A. said...

How much would you charge for one of these?

Aroon said...

Liked jewellery and its pics . Much appreciate . God bless you