Playing with Diamonds!


I have collected a few diamonds in the past years hoping to build courage and confidence in one day that I would eventually set them!  Rose cut diamonds are simple to set now!  This setting is actually made with PMC3 and fine silver bezels.   They are not itty bitty diamond studs..although the diamonds only measure 4mm the setting is about 6mm wide.  They are perfect for everyday wear. On sale now in the shop!

Diamond Flush Setting in 3 mm wide ring band..personalized!

Also..have been doing more flush settings..which once you get a method down ..is pretty fun to do. Up until then..it is intense. But practice, practice and I mean practice..and well it does pay off!

The sun has finally hit Central Oregon..finally!  The reason we moved here was because the amount of sun we are supposed to have here in comparison to Portland, Oregon.  The last few years..I think we have half the amount or even less sunshine..but BOY! I am so much happier when there is light..what a difference it makes.  Thank you SUN!  YES, LIGHT!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!  Enjoy your mom..I love love my mom..so very much! I wanted to make her a piece of jewelry but she said to wait till next year this time.  Instead I bought her some work out yoga videos and books to help her with diet..etc.  Please pray for my mom..that she will get much better..thank you!

Love you all..thank you for supporting my work and reading..it does mean a lot!

Cheers!