Just a few sweet things...morganite and aquamarine

morganite ringMorganite Sterling Silver Ring

I made this ring by request for a wonderful customer of mine all the way in Germany! I have never seen morganite until recently and well...I have to say I really really love this stone. This particular stone is not treated..however, a lot of them are. Morganite conveys a pink to peach like hue. The photo really does not capture its beauty. To me it's like a hint of pink apricot.

aquamarine ringAquamarine Sterling Silver Ring

Also, I just received a shipment of more beautiful aquamarine gemstones... This particular ring has sold. I have more ovals and squares for some chunky rings I plan to make very soon. If your interested in a aquamarine ring, necklace or bracelet...let me know! I would love to make a pretty something for you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I just highlighted your jewelry in my post "Helen's Dreams." To check it out, click on the following link: http://antoinettesboxofjewels.blogspot.com/2011/09/helens-dreams.html

Anonymous said...

Very nice pieces of jewelry! I will like to invite you to see my blog:
http://metalsmithorfebreria.blogspot.com/