I think I'm gonna miss summer!


I think I'm going to miss summer, even though it was really tough with my mom having the stroke and all. I always enjoy the warm season and a day by the river or a lake fishing hangin out with my daughter and hubby. I am so grateful to be surrounded by a ton of natural beauty.

mother's stacking rings moonstone peridotMother's Birthstone Stacking Rings Peridot and Moonstone- Reminds me of the summer!

I guess, I can say "So long summer.... we'll see you again next year!" Time to look forward to the new Fall season.

Cheers Everyone!

2 comments:

Radiant Make Up said...

Loving those stacking rings - I've been looking for a set just like that for ages :)
& Summer has gone far too fast this year!! x

Sharyl said...

Those are beautiful! I've been admiring your rings as I look through the pages. They are all "just my style!" :-)