Let It Snow..Let it Snow!


Good Morning Snow and Sunshine! I woke up this morning to this beautiful day. Every year when our first snow hits..you realize how wonderful and beautiful mother nature is as an artist herself. It's nice for a bit of change. Sometimes it can be cloudy grey skies here for days and days, and I wonder if the sun even exist lately.



Sometimes I will catch glimpse of a buck or some deer hangin around..but not this morning. Maybe it's too cold?

Well, lately I have been crazy busy in my shop. It's funny how Etsy has been lately for me, because about 3 weeks ago..I could hear crickets chirping and I swore my shop no longer existed due to the new "relevancy" search they switched over too.


I have been adding a few new one of a kind pieces. I get cravings to create and design something new more and more. I like making what I do too, but like anything else ..its nice to see a new design. Sometimes, I can't figure myself out. You see, I like it all...shiny silver, dark silver, shiny stones, opaque stones, shiny gold, matte gold..on and on. I can't find my focus. I want to make it all and see it all come true!

I decided..it didn't matter. I need to make what I feel like and that will be that. I hope someone stumble upons my work and does not think I am a bit confused with my taste? I truly see beauty in all things...I know I can find it in every single thing!


I am sure hoping to blog before the big Turkey day..but gosh if not...I hope you all have a good holiday season. Enjoy your family and friends and good food. I still believe we have a lot to be thankful for in this country inspite of all the negative news we hear.

Cheers my friends....take it easy!

1 comment:

littlecherryhill said...

Yes the changes Etsy made had me thinking I'd never make another sale again....but it's always when it seems that way, that things pick up! Love the new pieces :)