101 Best Beads Time to Stock up for Christmas SALE!

sunstone cabochon 8mm

101BestBeads
Yes, it is time! Did you know Christmas is less than 4 months away? For all of us handcrafters, we have to think about shipping time and the time it takes to make your beautiful items! So, instead of a Labor day sale..I am having a "Stock up for Christmas Sale"...for ten days only! There are lots of goodies...check it out! All regular priced items are 20% off!


You can contact me with your order and I can create a new listing that will reflect the 20% off. OR, you can check out with Paypal and I will refund you the 20% discount. Thanks for your patience with this ..as Etsy does not have discount codes for the check out process.

Bulk discounts do not apply during this promotional offer.

Thanks everyone...have fun making beautiful things!

3 comments:

PussDaddy said...

I don't even want to think about Christmas, but I have to. You are right, it is right around the corner. Pretty beads. I love those orange ones.

PussDaddy

Horse Creek Jewelry said...

I hear you! But I know I have to start planning ahead..or I will be sorry!

Anonymous said...

I was getting ready to order some cabs when I saw your blog address...glad I checked it out first to see the sale you are having.