In Honor of the one I love...It's Valentines Day!


I wanted to blog today about my wonderful husband! The love of my life! He is my hero, my friend and the father of my beautiful children! I feel so blessed to have met this man. He has loved me and supported all of my goals and dreams and is the "Rock" of my life! I could never be so lucky!

Thank you Chuck..for the love, the smiles and great joy you bring to my life.! Thank you for taking good care of us! I just love You! In 9 years and 8 months we will be competely debt free and we are going to travel the world and have so much fun...I just can't wait!

Happy Valentines Day...to everyone.

5 comments:

Metalicious said...

Aw, that's so sweet!! Nice to see such love!

artsyclay said...

It's nice to see you so happy together! I hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's Day. =)

Anonymous said...

What a nice post! Are you doing Dave Ramsey's debt free plan? Have a great V-Day!

Horse Creek Jewelry said...

Hi Urban..we are using United First Financial Money Merge program..for the last year or so now..its totally awesome and we are becoming debt free! We have a dream and its coming true now!

Willo said...

That's beautiful! And great pictures of you!