On top of a Mountain...Literally!!!

mt.bachelor bend oregonMt. Bachelor, Bend, Oregon - Leeway Run

What a great day I had yesterday skiing! This is the best spring skiing I have done in long time with my sweetheart! Chuck took the day off and said "let's go play"...and that is exactly what we did! The snow was perfect..the sky was clear and going downhill was just awesome! I can't wait to go again on Sunday.

I have to share this with you because it's one of those days where you feel like "wow"...I can't believe how beautiful mother nature truly is. For me being on these mountains makes me feel like I am as close to heaven as I can get and I know God is with me here...as this is exactly what he intended for us all. Simple pure beauty ..love and joy.


mt bachelor bend oregonChuck relaxing and enjoying the scenery on the nw side of Mt. Bachelor.

May is a month where new life is springing up and the sun is so full of warmth...I look forward to it. Today we are going to watch our son participate in district finals for track. This race will qualify him for state level which we hope greatly for. He has worked so hard...it is great to see him produce his wanted results. He has been eating super healthy ...all raw foods and has learned a great deal about nutrition through his sports. In my mind..what more can you ask for ..right? It's hard to get your kids to eat healthy by all means.


Of course I have to show you my updated summer stacking rings. They are now all made with handcrafted bezels..which is so much nicer to the eye in my opinion. But these are my favorites and I love wearing them. It's like a cool summer drink ..for the eye!

Cheers..have a great weekend my friends!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

As a fellow Bendite Helen, I love to see pictures of Mt Bachelor, especially to play on!
Thanks for sharing your fun weekend..take a run for me!
warmly
Debbie
PS, your stackers are so pretty!

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

I must say,nice ring!

Specialty Ring said...

Those are great photos, thanks for sharing them. Just found your blog, i'll have to show it to some of my friends.

Initial Charms said...

The multi colored ring looks very good ...there is variety and color in your creations.I think they also look very neutrally feminine.