Its one of those days.. ( out of the studio 6-28 to 7/5)

I took a walk this afternoon, after working super hard these last three days I feel exhausted. I have been trying to get caught up with all of my orders before I have to leave. I needed to breathe fresh air and feel the sun for just a moment. On Thursday morning, I received a phone call from my father stating my mom was hospitalized ..and possibly she may have had a stroke. Although it looks like she did not..there is still something wrong, as she can not walk right now and is feeling very sick still. So, I am taking the kids and we are going to visit with her for a week.


It's really hard right now wondering what's ahead with my mother ..my parents. I know we all go through this but I have a really hard time thinking about not being able to have my parents around. It really scares the "shit" out of me..sorry for my lingo..but it just does. I really love both my parents so very much.

I guess for now I can at least be happy our weather for summer seems to have finally come. Oh my gosh, it literally was 56 degrees here just over a week ago. Today we hit 80 degrees..thats summer here. For six months literally we have had nothing but cloudy, cold gloomy days. There have been very sporadic moments of sunny spring days but not really much at all this year. We supposedly get 300 days of sunshine here in a years average, but this year we have had half that amount or less it will seem. This is my little Sophia, wading in this seriously cold river. Only children born and raised here can do this I tell ya! All of this water is melted snow run off from the mountains near by.

I will be out of the studio all of next week from June 28th to July 5th. I hope all of you have a great 4th of July! I will be with my folks and kids, while my husband tends to our animals and the homestead. It will be good..I am hoping it will.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hi Helen,
I hope your mom makes a full recovery. Enjoy your time with her and try not to worry! (hugs)
Tamara