Our First Snowfall

Yeah..Its finally snowing! My gosh November was unusually warm and finally we are getting our first snowfall. It moves the spirit and keeps you chilly too! We live 20 minutes from Mt. Bachelor and all the kids were so excited to go skiing and snowboarding for the first time this year. Of course with our economy being so slow...it makes it worse when we don't get the snow as our town counts on tourism from skiers and all that goes with it.


Heres the road I walk my dog on every day. Keep going and you will hit some of the most beautiful forest in the world and mountains too! We feel so incredibly lucky to be able to live here! Last day for guaranteed Christmas shipping is the 15th for the US. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah...so scenic :) love it

Tins and Treasures said...

I think snow is so pretty...Will post some pics on my blog pretty soon...South Dakota blizzard yesterday.

Mo Pho said...

What a beautiful area you live in! I ordered a pair of arm warmers from Oregon yesterday and learned about the storm that way as the seller told me they are not accustomed to that sort of snow and don't have the right sanding equiptment so she didn't think she'd be able to get to the Post Office until tomorrow! Must have been quite the storm.