Helenes Dreams & 101 Best Beads On Vacation 4/7 to 4/18 !


Yay! My sweet hubby, Chuck, booked a vacation for our family as a surprise this year to Cancun, Mexico. His company kindly passed on a ton of airline miles to help us afford this wonderful trip this year. They told us we needed to use them by the end of May this year, and well... surprise..here we go!

So, I can't complain about this. I feel like I really could use a vacation..or something new for a change. It has been snowing all week long here up in the mountains. We have had grey skies for weeks and it is seriously chilly all of the time. Yes, I am ready for some sun and happiness!

I am planning to list a bunch of new cabs when I return for the 101BestBeads shop and also I have some Mother's Day jewelry lined up as well. So please check back for all the new and exciting fun items coming up!

I will be gone from April 7th to April 18th!

P.S. I will be back soon. Thanks to all my friends! Have a great week!

Also, I am having a giveaway that will end when I get back! Please check out the post below this one to enter! Thanks again!

No comments: